Thursday 27 October 2016

Entry 5: Late night entry.


I'm sorry I always turn to you when i'm feeling miserable, who else do I turn to?
Everyone somehow has bigger problems than me, everyone was somehow in a worse position than me, everyone has issues so why should they listen to mine?
We're like half way into the first semester and I'm already in such a state.

Let's just say I never experienced an anxiety attack at night until now, nothing quite scared be like that.
There's too much to think about.
There's too much overthinking.
There's too much ignoring some facts..
Took me longer than usual to calm down, I completely forgot about the breathing exercises.
I reached for the laptop and this is where I found myself, I know im not a regular blogger but I never forget.

I don't know what my life is now, just as I begin to think I have it all figured out I get screwed over.

Peace out, hope your night was better than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment