Friday 25 December 2015

Surviving Christmas, part 2.

I've spent my day at a family friend's house, it was a time well spent.

Not that I'm complaining or anything but i just don't have time for myself anymore.
I can't remember the last time i drew something, i can't remember the last time i actually finished a book.

I kinda knew that this year is not going to be as Christmassy as last year, i think it was because everything was so last minute. Christmas tree was put up literally a few days ago and i did my shopping like on the 23rd. I guess Christmas feels nicer when you wait impatiently for it, when you're excited for it. I just didn't feel that this year, which is pretty sad.

The last few days were truly fantastic but today i felt just meh.

Being social is so mentally draining, like i almost put a cup with a teabag in a microwave in order to make tea.

How is it that even though you see so many people you feel so detached, so out of place.

Overall my Christmas has been a neutral experience. Let's hope next year is better.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment