Wednesday 25 May 2016

I'm guessing it's been long enough, I'm sorry. I tried to update a few times but each time I actually wrote something down my finger hoovered over the backspace button and soon enough the post was blank.

I thought that would be the case with this but its not.
I forgot how much blogging means to me. My audience is not large, to tell you the truth it was never meant to be in the first place.
Yet seeing other people read my posts (or shall I say life fails) makes me feel happy, I have let you guys down.

I just wish everything was over and I could get some peace. I can't wait for summer holidays, no more stress.

I have missed updating you on little funny things that happen to me during the day, I promise to update you. I promise to write at least twice a week (at least during this final stage of college) obviously during the summer holidays im gonna have more time which means more time for going out and more time for writing about it.

As for now I just need to destress a bit, it's bloody hard when all you wanna do is cry but I'll try my best.

Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. It is perfectly alright to cry. :) It may make you feel better. (Although it may make you laugh afterwards, like, why am I crying?) I hope that things get less stressful. If it makes you feel better, it's your birthday tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete