Friday 13 January 2017

Entry 11: The parcel.

When i was spending Christmas with my family i gathered a lot of gifts and bought some clothes.
There was no way of me fitting everything into my hand luggage.
So i sent a parcel to myself.
Harder than you think.
Getting everything out of the way and having everything sorted i awaited the van for a few days.
Yesterday, just before 5pm our buzzer rang while i was doing my tutorial work.
Of course i didn't register what happened until it was too late.
I looked outside my window and there was the guy carrying my parcel back to the van, i watched him leave without saying a word.
I knew i wouldn't have made it.
He drove away leaving my heart full of regret and sadness.



1 comment:

  1. Did you eventually get your parcel?

    I have just realised that I am not getting updates to your blog :(


    I think there is something wrong with my subscription

    ReplyDelete