Saturday 30 January 2016

I guess it's time, i have a spare minute.
I had quite the break in posting, haven't i?

Let's just say that everything is going rather nice so far, 2016 hasn't failed me yet.
I feel as if everything is working out for me lately,
I'm putting in effort in college,
I have 4 offers from universities,
I have amazing friends,
A cool bean that is all i could ever ask for,
A supporting family, have i mentioned they found out about my 'secret dating'? They bombarded me with a thousand of questions about him, i could literally see in the corner of my eye Pawel having the time of his life as my parent squeeze information out of me.

Sometimes it's just good to take a step back and live in the moment.
I felt like spending some time by myself today, after we had guests over in the morning i ate my breakfast at like 1 pm and decided to do some coursework, it felt good.
Accomplishing something feels really good.

I'm helping my mum cook chinese today, should be fun.

Peace out.

P.S: Rice noodles are life.




No comments:

Post a Comment