Wednesday 3 February 2016


I was a shooting star today.
I was walking home from college and i was just randomly staring at the dark sky.
No clouds, just clear night sky.
At first I noticed Orion's Belt, I practically didn't look where i am walking.
I got to the white bridge and spent a good 5 minutes appreciating the view, I love this place at night.

I continued to walk, during cold weather i am sometimes too cold to take out my headphones so i just walk in silence.
I usually think about what happened throughout the day, or day dream; that depends on my mood.

My thoughts focused on a particular moment during the day... let's

I happened to look up at the sky at the exact moment a star fell from the sky, it was like a short ray of light which then disappeared into nothingness.
I don't think you understand how happy that made me, i could experience such an unexpected beauty for the first time in my life.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment