Thursday 15 September 2016

Entry 1: Start of something new.

Starting your life over is never an easy thing, no one said it would be easy to adjust to completely different way of life.
Especially when you have to start over alone.
I'm currently studying Biomedical Science in Edinburgh, look how far i've come. I still remember writing blog posts after my little episodes of self hate and mental breakdowns because i thought i wont make it.
I am here today, i am here and it's not easy. But i know i will get through it.
Even if that means leaving people behind, even if that means leaving my life behind.
All of the memories are held dearly close to my heart, all those fantastic people i've met along the way will always mean the world to me.
Well, life moves on.
I'll meet even more people, make memories i didn't dream about before because everything is just ahead of me.
Uni is just the beginning.
Moving to a new country, being independent.
Geez, living on my own. I always awaited the moment, yet i never had the courage to actually work towards it. It's funny what life throws at you.
You just gotta keep on going, keep on swimming child.
This Friday, it's going to be 2 weeks that i've been living on my own.
This city is amazing, the architecture is beautiful and the history of this place is literally fascinating.
The landscapes..oh the nature.. the hills..i've always dreamt about living in a place like this.
Truth be told; there's quite no place like London.
That will always be my home, that will never change. It's where i grew as a person and you can never quite forget places that shaped you as a person.

Goodbye for now, or shall i say.. Peace out.

1 comment: