Tuesday 27 September 2016

Entry 3: My new home.

I think I came to terms that Edinburgh is my new home, I have accepted that this is where I will be living for the next 4 years. God knows what I'll be doing after I graduate it's too far into the future for me to actually think about now.

I have also come to terms that people will come and go,
"life doesn't stop for anybody".
I am fortunate enough to live with people that are a great deal of support, people I can always turn to with problems, people that I get along with. I imagine it's going to be even better the further the time goes into the year.

I always liked being independent, I always liked to be alone. I found this really good quote recently from a book completely forgot about, here it goes:
I don't know how much longer I can keep going without a friend. I used to be able to do it very easily, but that was before I knew what having a friend was like.
Stephen Chbowsky, The perks of being a wallflower.

Peace out.

P.s: Have you guys heard the new Passenger album?? It's definitely worth a listen.
I think this album is what gives me hope for the future, makes me feel at home.. does that sound weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment