Wednesday 2 November 2016

Entry 6: Getting a grasp.


I feel much better than I was feeling during Entry 5.
I always considered myself to have a thick skin and not at all an emotional person.
That was until I was maybe 15?
I feel as if that image completely shattered during end of Year 9/ start of Year 10 due to a difficult time I was having.
I definitely started crying more often and more openly.
It's good in some ways, I don't bottle it up as much.. I mean I still do bottle things up but it all comes out quicker if that makes sense and I'm more open to talk about my feelings than I used to be.
Unfortunately it's bad under every other aspect; like as time goes on I let things get to me more and more.

However I feel like I can overcome that, everyone has their weaker times.
I feel like this period in my life is a moment of weakness as well as growth as a person, a sort of journey of self discovery.

Gotta get back to work now, reflective report due in on Monday..

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment