Monday 21 November 2016

Entry 8: Money issues.


I still haven't gotten my finance.
Money's tight, I am deep in my overdraft and if I don't get money now on the 10th of December I will be over my limit.
I don't work, I would love to but it's so hard to do.
For now I just rely on my parents.. I cant be doing that for long.
I owe them so much money..
I just want everything to be over, I want things to be fine.
I don't want to be alone anymore.
I'm so GLAD I'm seeing them on Friday.
Funny story actually (by funny I mean it made me cry for a good 5 minutes straight)
I booked the wrong flight.. of course you cant cancel the flight with the airline I was using.. Just my luck I guess.. I feel really crap for doing this to them and not checking thoroughly.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment