Sunday 19 April 2015

Catching up with some old friends.


On saturday I went to see my friends Paulina and JoJo, it was a brilliant idea for a free saturday. We arranged to meet at 9am with JoJo and walk to Paulinas house.
When leaving my house i was complimented about my choice of clothing:
  "You look like an old hippie."
Thanks dad.

Of course JoJo was late, JoJo i was crying because of you :P
I was waiting in the cold for like 35 minutes and i eventually walked to Paulinas house by myself only to find out that JoJo is already waiting outside Primark.
"You waited so long, come in coz i have to change and she will just have to wait for you."
I went inside the house and there were 3 people in the kitchen.
When we went inside her room she stated:
"My dad is the shirtless one" to which we both burst out laughing.
She owns 2 rats 'Sasha' and 'Rufus', they were adorable but i didn't hold them because i was scared.
She proceeded to showing me photos that she took at a farm and she filmed baby goats, like dude you don't understand how cute it was.
When we met up with JoJo we decided to go to McDonalds to get a McFlurry, i ordered the only ice cream i ever do which is the cadbury crunchie (chocolate coated honeycomb). Paulina ordered the same and JoJo said she's on a diet.. meh she's not even chubby like she's a stickwoman.
We went to the park with the ice cream and we just chatted about life until i realised that a squirrel is watching us, at one point it came very close and i was about to stroke it but it ran away :(

We caught the 182 to go to Brent Cross, took us a while but we got there.
We were talking about baby kittens for some reason and Jojo just throws in the fact that she thinks they look 'fresh'. It was hysterical and at every opportunity we said someone/something looks fresh.
Went to WHSmith where i made note of the books i need to reserve at the library, why buy books when you can read them for free? I have like 10 memos on my phone so far that contain book titles.
Paulina bought a Pokemon XY manga book and she looked so happy she found it. Jojo was just there looking at manga books and art books (she picked up a cooking book and thought it was an art book about food) ♥
For the first time in my life I ordered something from Starbucks, Paulina told me the caramel frapuccino is "to die for" so i thought i should give it a try. I have never drank something so expensive, mind buggling £3.40 like after that i was broke :'D

We took the bus back and went past Copland, there are cherry blossoms blooming on the trees so i took 4 flowers and gave them 1 each and kept 2, we put them in our hair (or scarf in jojos case) then carried on and inside the Polish shop to buy ham and cheese because Paulina's mum wanted her to do the shopping i ended up dancing in the shop because the music was cool. At last it was time for goodbyes dropped JoJo off to her bus station.
We had to get back to Paulinas house to drop off the ham and cheese, but ended up staying there for about 2 hours watching anime engish parody voiceovers.
When it was time to go home she offered to take me home, we walked to the bus stop and bought a big pack of cheese & onion chips.

I wanted her to stay for the BBQ my family was having but she didn't want to intrude, i rang the bell to my house and Peter answered being his unmanagable self. I don't think she would find her way home from my hoise so i took her back to the bus stop.

And something weird happened she said:
"You're lucky, you have your own room, your own house and a BBQ! Do you even know when i get to do things like that with my family? Like only during New Years eve."
And at first we both laughed but as we walked on i started to think about her statement and to be honest i am lucky.
I am lucky to own a BBQ.
There was also other stuff we talked about, but i don't think she would want me to write them on my blog so..

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment