Wednesday 29 April 2015

Having 'feelings'.

Sorry for being inactive, i just had a stressful and busy time lately. Keeping up with course work is harder than you think.
I will post later on today when i get home from college. And brace yourself for the stories to come! Muahahah

Like i swear i always make notes on blog posts i want to make, i have about 10 post ideas at the moment along with pictures. Watch out coz you might see my hideous face. ;)

Quick story from yesterday:
I was sharpening my pencil in the Physics lesson, the lead fell out and i decided to keep it coz i love everything about pencils.
Marina wasn't sitting at her desk but her notebook was near her laptop.
I thought it might be a nice thing to draw a heart with the pencil lead that fell out and after that i go to my own desk.
I hear a conversation in front of me and Marina was saying: "It was probably Agata." at the moment i heard my name i looked up and it turned out it wasn't Marina's notebook but it belonged to the guy sitting next to her... yup awkward.
He just looked at me confused and i just laughed and continued with my work.
On the bus home i found out from Salmo that i have 'feelings'. soo awkward.
Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment