Friday 17 April 2015

It's like a coming of age.


I dropped some apple pie from McD's on my favourite brown scarf, so much for acting cool.
Trevor & I got on a bus from college and we got on the same us as her crush and it was so funny because she got pissed at me for talking loud about him when he is just like 2m away form us, i wasn't even doing that on purpose but her reactions were priceless.
So i was walking home with Trevor home from college, and i was thinking it felt like i was back at Copland, walking past PJs house and chatting, summarizing our current situations.
My legs really hurt after but it was worth it.
Once we said goodbyes i put in my earphones (which i think broke by the way) and listened to jams.
We were just kinda talking about growing up and this song was perfect for walking back home:
   
Coming of age- Foster the people

My all time favourite, the funky tunes and how its all put together is just amazing. The amount of work that went to it. The meaning behind the song is just so clever and really interesting.

I was just lip-syncing and air guitar/drumming and i didn't even care about the looks those school girls gave me at the bus stop, the music takes me away to a whole another place.

And during listening to the song i realised i am going to be 17 in like over a month, i feel so old

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment