Sunday 19 April 2015

Sushi!


Today I had sushi for lunch, it was nice but a bit of a mouthfull.
My thumb is nearly healed, i peeled my skin with a potato peeler while peeling a limefor my drink and it kinda slipped resulting in a bloodbath.

We had leftovers from the BBQ which i had consumed just a few minutes ago.
It's funny how much i talk about food. Like this should be a food blog.
We sang the Polish version of 'happy birthday' to my granpa over the phone. We always do that when its someones birthday.

Today in church we had a goodbye cake because my friend moved houses and it takes her 2.5 hours to get to church so they're not going to attend anymore. I decided that i shall get her new address and send her a card with a photo of our church gang, along with personal messages from all of us, should be a nice suprise.
I hope she finds cool people to hang around with, i'm very bad at letting people go.

I hate how i take everyone for granted, they can disappear from your life any minute and you wont even realise.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment