Wednesday 17 February 2016

Half terms are always really uncomfortable for me.
Sure, you have education-free days where you don't have to get up at ridiculously early hours to attend classes that are not necessarily enjoyable.
But I just can't help feeling really isolated, or wanting to be isolated for that matter.
At one point I just give up and stop caring about anything, I think today was the day.
I actually hate my thoughts sometimes, and it's not like I can stop them when I want to. You have to distract yourself and when they come back you have to push them away some more.
Until eventually hopefully you forget about it when you're busy.
I made plans for tomorrow and Friday as that is the only cure for this mysterious condition I am in.
 Spending time with friends always improves my mood.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment