Saturday 20 February 2016

Sometimes i think about myself..

It's sort of this thing where i don't really know who i am.
A couple of posts back i wasn't happy with who i was, i thought i changed and didn't seem like myself for a while. I literally stopped behaving like myself.

That has fortunately changed but when do i know that i am myself again?
After all, life is about constantly discovering yourself and what you are capable of.

So like right now I'm at the beginning of this long journey, and even though i went through stuff earlier on that really shaped up the person i am today; this isn't even my final form xD
My views change, opinions change and my perspective changes.
My thinking changes.
The further i go, the easier it is to cope with certain stuff as i gain experience.
I can tell right from wrong.
All i can do for now is accept who i am right this moment and strive to be a better person.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment