Sunday 27 March 2016

I don't like posting depressing things onto this blog, whenever I write a post like that I just delete it instead of actually publishing it.
You know one of the worst feelings in the world?
Losing interest in something you once enjoyed doing.. Honestly I don't know whats wrong with me lately, I recently got back into reading books but it takes me more time to finish a book as I just don't pick it up after putting it down. I just sit and stare at it.
Another thing, art in general. Art was always something I turned to, what am I without it? Its not that I don't like it anymore, it's like my body can't be bothered ..
Artist block is torture, it's a feeling where you really want to do something but you're physically/mentally unable to do it. It doesn't comes out right or you just stare at a blank piece of paper until you decide you've had enough.
I'm gonna go sleep..
It takes me ages to fall asleep lately, it's not good. I need to fix that.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment