Thursday 3 March 2016


Im slightly upset by the fact that i missed a twenty one pilots show it was in london and the tickets were like under 30 pounds, what is really sad is the fact that the next time they come to Great Britain is at the end of august for the Reading/Leeds festival.. whyyyyy the tickets are just mad expensive too..

I need to do my work now.. Physics is a pain lately, i just don't know what to do to be honest. I really try to like and understand it, but it's just not something i am good at.
The teacher is a nice person, like im not saying she's not but she picks on me soo much and honestly i haven't heard a good word flow out of her mouth when talking about my work or me for that matter. It's always something negative, it's kinda getting to me when i know it shouldn't. It's just you put all this work and effort in and she just crunches it up in front of your eyes and tells you that you are dissapointing her... okie that's it. My chest feels slightly lighter now.

Peace out dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment