Thursday 10 March 2016

Me being me.

So I embarrassed myself today, good times.
I was trying to do like a high kick and next thing I know is I'm on the floor. Regular thing for me to be honest, just plain old embrassament.

I decided that I should start bringing a book with me to college, just in case I experience a moment of boredom.
Today in the morning, on the bus to college I was reading 'the shock of the fall'.
I have previously read it once but I remembered it as a good book so when I had an opportunity to buy it I didn't think twice.
This book actually touches me on a personal level, like I had tears running down by cheeks which meant i could hardly see what I'm reading.
It's usually hard for me to get into a story but this one is just so gripping that I do this thing where I think about the characters and the plot even when I don't have the book in my hands.
I forgot how amazing reading is, I didn't have time lately for reading which is so sad as in year 10 and 11 I was like a book vacuum. I literally read 5 books at a time and finished them all within days, that might explain my low GCSE grades. I wish I revised.. I guess that it's too late now.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment