Tuesday 22 March 2016

My Tuesday night:
Me sitting at my desk wearing my dad's Santa PJ T-shirt (in March), drinking coffee and staring at the screen, trying not to fail at life.
I have a physics test tomorrow to which I haven't properly revised, like I made a summary sheet but thats about it.
(Will probably read over it on the bus to college)

I went downstairs and had a chat with my mum, she went to the GP because she messed up her knee like 2 weeks ago. She thought the pain would go away but now she can't walk properly she decided to go.
The doctor signed her up for a MRI scan, and when she said that I got slightly excited as we recently covered how that roughly works. I told her to bring me the images if she can as I want to see how it actually looks.
She asked: "but why..?"
Me: "I like that sort of stuff"
She just gave me this 'OK then' look and I laughed.
She might have to have an operation, she told me they might have to replace the meniscus in the knee joint.
I was literally on the phone for 10 minutes solely for the purpose of researching about it all.
She told me not to worry.. But I'm the sort of person that does the opposite of what I'm told when it comes to these things.

Hope your day went well.
Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment