Wednesday 9 March 2016

So i don't think i told you guys but my parents are considering moving to Scotland.
They've been talking about it for a consecutive 4 days now. (yes, i count stuff like this)
Today my dad & I were downstairs in the living room, me sitting opposite him drinking tea.
He takes a sip of coffee and turns to me saying : "You know, it looks like we're leaning more towards the leaving London option". I nodded and didn't really give an audible response.

I know i shouldn't think about it all just yet, i have one more school year left here.
It's really hard not to think about the future if that's all they talk about lately.

It's not like i don't want to move, i always wanted to live in a place like that.
But i don't want to leave all of this behind, it's like leaving my life behind to be honest.

Moving house means a new beginning; new friends, new surroundings, new everything.

I need to get back to coursework, just wanted to get these thoughts down somewhere quickly.
Peace out.


No comments:

Post a Comment