Friday 11 March 2016

I was thinking about today since Monday, Friday is freedom day!


We had chemistry today, 4 experiments on rates of chemical reaction.
Wasn't as bad as it sounds as I quite like doing practical work.
Practicals are even better when you partner up with someone that knows what they're doing and gets on with work fairly swiftly.
It wakes me up in the morning, gets me moving.
I get up is at 6:05am as we start at 9am (trust me that's at the very end of a roughly slept week which doesn't help), it gets to a point where I sleep on buses from and to college.


I complain now, but I know I will miss this. I will miss going to college as much as I miss Copland.
That's part of life I guess, life just moves on and you follow.


We're currently in physics, I finished my work so we're allowed to do something other than physics but i'm done with psychology and biology so I might start chemistry.


After this lesson Amelia, Christian and I are going on an adventure and that's probably the highlight of my week.
(apart from Tuesday when dad bought doughnuts, that was real good. Even though after eating 2 I felt really bad.)


I really need some sleep, I feel like each Friday is a milestone for me.
I feel relieved when I get home with the thought I survived a whole week at college.
After all, what's life without a little bit of struggle?


Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment