Wednesday 13 May 2015

Holyfluff!


I feel as if  can share this with you, this might be pretty weird for a teen to say.

I really hate swearing, there i said it.
I find it disgusting when i hear swear words spluttering out of someones mouth.
It's such a nasty habit, perceived as cool.
I have a theory that teens peer pressure themselves into swearing, you hear someone swear, you don't want to be the boring one so you slip in a few curse words into your sentences when talking to your friend. It relates to something my ICT teacher said last year, it's a statement that people subtly copy the person their talking to when engaging in a conversation. We all want to be relatable.

The word 'F*ck' itself is something i do not wish to tolerate. Like it's so cringy and it just hurts my ears.
Another word 'B*tch', like some girls call themselves 'B*tches', like what the calculator is up with that?
For people swearing is a part of everyday life and that's just worrying, can you not express your feelings without using those foul words?

Yeah, i might be a hypocrite. A 'Sh*t' escapes my mouth now and then but that's quite rare and i'm not proud of that fact.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment