Wednesday 6 May 2015

I'm a slightly depressed stalker...


Today in lunch (bout 10 minutes ago), something awfully embarassing happened.
Mariam has a new 'handsome-me', which is a code name for a temporary crush.
3 clues about his identity:
-short brown hair
-European ethnicity
-Does the Sports Btec course

All of those clues pointed at a guy that we see around quite frequently.
So naturally while in search for prince charming we had to take everything into consideration.

He was on a mini-bus that takes drives to a football court outside the college.
And i kinda know the guys facebook profile, but im not technically a creepy online stalker.
Marina & I were looking for a mysterious guy that messaged her on the school messaging service saying 'Ola' and the only match for the name was a guy in a sport Btec class that we see around. We stumbled upon his profile and that's how i know his name, it rhymes.. like how cool is that.

So anyway, he was sitting at the front of the mini-bus and the windows were down.
I suddenly remembered that Mariams dreams are already shattered as he has a girlfriend (checked his facebook relationship status).
While explaining to her, i had to be slightly loud so i half-shouted: "I stalked him on facebook! His name is_____! Dude he has a girlfriend." And after repeating this several times my friends decided to tell me he can hear me. I wanted to die of shame and embarassment. Seriously we went to the bench nearby and i put a hood over my head and decided to stay like that forever.
These things only happen to me.

Paparazzi Salmo took these snippets of me when i was considering running away to Australia where nobody knows me and where i could live a nice peaceful life.


Peace out.

1 comment: