Wednesday 13 May 2015

My life is a giant puzzle.


Last friday i spent a whole day putting this jigsaw puzzle together, 1500 puzzles vs 1 girl.
I won obviously.

Hahahah, you can see my feet.















The only reason why i picked this puzzle is that i have a secret adoration for old maps,
or just maps in general. Whenever  go on trips to the forest I always bring a compass with me
and the map of the place, then work my way around the trail.

This links in with the way i spent last saturday. We had a friends and family outing in Ruislip, and there is like a big lake there, a little railway and a massive forest.
(took photos on my other phone, which i cracked while running by the way)
I did not have my compass.
I got lost, don't ask as it is a long story but i was circlng the forest for about 45 minutes by myself, just trying to get to the place i started off at.
It got to the point where i asked people for the way back to the lake.
I NEVER ASK PEOPLE FOR DIRECTIONS.
When i got back to the place where my family was just chilling i was covered in mud and my legs were exhausted as i ran half of the way (I was paranoid for a bit that someone's following me).
These things always happen to me.
I played Badminton and football with my friends and then we went to the playground near the beach on the other side of the lake. Hahah yup, i still go on swings and slides.
When we got back we had ice-cream. There's always space in y tummy for some ice-cream.
Peace out.





No comments:

Post a Comment