Wednesday 20 May 2015

They always come and go.



I woke up in the morning at 5:30am thinking it was half to 7, prepared myself for college only to find my dad still at home (he leaves at 6:30am) when I knocked at the bathroom door. His expression was priceless, he was confused and I was confused with his confusion. He told me to go to sleep so I took a nap for another 40 minutes.


During the morning I was thinking about those people that just show up in your life and then just disappear, there was a lot of friendly travellers in my life so far and just thinking about it makes me quite sad. People that I considered 'Good Friends' and genuinely cared about just went with a click of a finger.


Some people were there when I had an awkward hairdo and problems, and some people were there when my hair was fabulous and I was happy with myself.


It's not like I appreciate the people who were there when times were bad more than the people that met me when it was alright, every person that passed through my path affected me in some way and I guess what counts is having a nice time with people that genuinely want to be around you.


Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment