Wednesday 6 May 2015

The worst Tuesday of her life.


My friend Salmo had a bad luck day yesterday.

She wore a black skirt yesterday and by the end of our physics lesson we found out she has a massive whit blob on it that wasn't there before our break, it was spread out chewing gum that was about the size of a small fist.
We had to act quickly so i suggested pinning the skirt together so that the gum is not visible, of course that diddn't go as planned because the pin fell off.. TWICE.
Then we proceeded to looking for long coats so that she can cover up but nothing worked.

She accused Mehwish of not telling her the chewing gum is on her chair.
See we did a physics test that was part of the unit and they swapped chairs for the test, the chewing gum was found after she got off the chair. It made sense that the chewing gum was on the chair in the first place as there were traces left behind, but what diddn't make sense is the fact that Mehwishes clothes were squeaky clean with no sign of the gooey substance.

Naturally Detective Agata is on the case, I decided to investigate this incident and clean Mehwishes name.
When the lesson finished we had to drag Salmo out of the class as she was in the middle of an emotional breakdown (the pinned skirt looked rather bizarre...bizarre, I like that word) so she rushed to the toilets and contenplated about her life and how she's ever going to show her face to any human being on earth.
I just advised her to change, she had jeans underneath.. but they were quite old and had bleach marks all over them.
At the end she listened to me and sorted herself out, that was after she was done with sobbing in the toilet cubicle (just joking, but she really complained like an old grump, love ya Salmo :P)

The case was not over. I went over to the bench we sat on at lunch and with a closer look i have witnessed a breakthrough!! AHA! there was a giant blog of previously chewed gum in the place Salmo sat at lunch. I was about to be the greatest Detective alive but then i have figured that  it was actually my fault that she sat in that particular spot. I may have cleaned Mehwishes name but i drowned my name in a bucket of mud.
During lunch my friends all sat around a wooden bench outside, i obviously went over there last as i was getting water from the canteen. There was no space for me because Salmo sat on the ede of the bench so I TOLD HER TO MOVE OVER.
And she did, only she moved over into her worst fashion nightmare and she didn't even know.
I was a successful lawyer, but i was a criminal.
I live a double life because i am simply a rebel.
Mehwish I accepts sweets as a form of a payment for my brilliant services.

Peace out.

P.S: Salmos brother lost his wallet that very day, sad life. I don't even know how they got home.
And another thing, last tuesday when she had a skirt on, it slipped off and she flashed her fancy leggings underneath. Tuesday is just not her day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment