Thursday 19 February 2015

Fresh start.

So my friend recently sent me a link to her blog, after about 2 days i decided i will get this blog up and running again. Don't expect much, it's just going to be like a journal sorta type of thing. Writing in it daily starting today.

Why? Because i need to get some things out of my system.


let's start with the fact that i haven't done my school work yet, it's Thursday and it's late. My half term is almost over and on Monday i will be back in college empty handed. But instead i'm writing this blogpost.
I am the sort of person who reads 3 books in one day and manages to squeeze in a cinema outing in between but i won't do a simple task of doing my biology endocrine system assignment. How sad is that? I need to pull my crap together and be more responsible. I'm 16.75 years old and i still feel like a child. i can't even go to the dentist without my mum because i'm scared of talking to the reception lady.

I always find half-terms quite anti-social. is it just me? i just like to curl up in my room without anyone interfering with what i'm doing, but noooo half-terms have to be one of the busiest time periods in my school year. Not that it's a bad thing, i love hanging out with my friends or going places but sometimes i just need to retreat and spend some time alone away from the hassles of my daily routine.

I bought a cool thing on ebay yesterday! One word: UKULELE!
I can't wait, it's supposed to arrive on Monday but i simply cannot wait to play it. I've been wanting it for ages and took matters into my own hands this time, I have a feeling i will enjoy it way too much. i have a friend that plays guitar so he can tune everything for me and maybe teach me a few tricks and we'll see how it goes from there.

Peace out yo! or Goodbye m'lady!

1 comment:

  1. It's not a fresh start because you can't get rid of me, however much you try <3 :P

    ReplyDelete