Monday 23 February 2015

Vincent.


Saturday 20th Feb:
I got home like half an hour ago i dumped my bag in my room and got a drink, I return to my room located upstairs and sit down on my swivel desk chair and decide to turn around..
I have not expected my ukulele to come till Monday, but It's here! On a Saturday! I quickly got my scalpel and began opening that darn packaging only to discover how lovely it is.
I have officially named my first ever Ukulele VINCENT.
I am so excited and I will attach a video of me pulling a few strings.
Trevor was obviously the first one to find out and she even gave him the name: "Vincent Tassletuff Lop" so VTL for short.
Oh Vince, i have have the feeling you and I are going to get on well.

Monday 22nd Feb:
My brother couldn't cope with the simple task of tuning Vincent. When i try to play it, it just sounds like one of those cheap plastic little guitars you would get your 5 year old kid.
On Sunday I am asking David to tune it for me, he plays the guitar so he knows his stuff. Although I'm probably going to have to have to bribe him with a doughnut.
Attaching a video of me playing Vincent probably in a week's time, so stay tuned for that... GET IT?? TUNED.. I'm so funny..

Addio amico mio
 
Metallic Sharpie for the win.

No comments:

Post a Comment