Friday 20 February 2015

Weird Dreams.


Weird dreams is something i have been having for as long as i remember. Some of my friends tell me they don't even dream, but i've read somewhere that can be an indicate that you have mental disorders, which indeed is spooky.
Yesterday i've been writing this letter type of confession to Trevor, in it i included some stuff about my ex-friend from my early high school years. Lets call her PJ for arguments sake. We have fallen out by half way through year 9, but somehow kinda were friends in year 10 & 11. The reason im telling you this is that she appeared in my dream.
Which was weird because she regularly appears in my dreams, is this my unconscious mind talking to me? She really hurt me, but i forgive her because that's what i've learnt to do lately.
In this dream she calls me multiple times on my phone, with a 'private number' as the id of the caller. She screams to the phone that she needs help and that basically her situation is not very nice. She also cries. And from what i have figured out in the dream the phone call woke me up and when i picked it up, i was tired all over sudden. PJ screams into the phone for help, i'm ready to help. I run out of the house without shoes on and i ask where she is. The line goes dead.

I woke up at 3:21 am and looked at my phone. This wasn't one of those dreams where i fight alongside Legolas against the Orcs or where I am guiding a mysterious Samurai into a space castle (Actual dreams of mine), this dream was scary.

Sweet dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment