Thursday 19 February 2015

My old diary..


I just found my old diary, and needless to say i'm considering burning it like i did to the other 3. The only thing keeping me from burning it is that i like the cover of the diary, the colour scheme is pretty. But this diary contains memories that i don't want to look back at or dwell on.
I'm the sort of person who corrects my own spelling mistakes when reading my old diary entries. 

It contains my every thought and goal from April of 2012 to July 2014.
I need to open a new chapter (and a viral one may i add).
I am literally ashamed of some of the stuff i used to write. Not all of it but there was a few entries i was cringing at when reading.
Stuff like (actual extracts from the diary) : 16th April 2014
"Spending the holidays in the same house as my younger brother is literally a punishment, He's such a mouldy old sock."

I can't believe how my mindset changed since then, I mean my younger brother is still an old mouldy sock but i have gained more confidence and have become more open with others 
I certainly don't want to go back.

UPDATE: I decided I won't burn the diary, i began to write down blog post ideas in there instead.

Well I wish you a good chapter in your life, remember when you're feeling down there's always a way out of your worries.
Don't give up: "No retreat, no surrender"- The book of life.

AdiĆ³s hasta luego!





No comments:

Post a Comment