Tuesday 24 February 2015

Easter bunny, yeah he's not real.


So i was so excited for this year's Eater holidays, I even planned a blog post on how there's going to be chocolate egg hunts and stuff like that.
Well, guess what?
I went Sainsbury's after college with my parents, as we were walking beside the eater isle I asked Mum if she has any particular chocolate egg in mind this year (We change it up a lil' every year) AND BAM! She calmly announces that there will be no chocolate eggs this year!!! Like what?
Ok, i'm nearly 17 but i still get excited about this stuff, but my own mother just stabbed me in the back.
After a while she adds: "Don't worry you brothers will not have chocolate either, it's fair and square".
The reason i cannot have chocolate is because I'm lactose-intolerant. The milk inside the chocolate causes acne on my face. Sad life.
I never thought a stupid milk allergy can impact me so much, yet it did.

Zbogom moj prijatelj.
 

3 comments:

  1. AS A REALLY GREAT FRIEND, I WILL NOT GET YOU ANY CHOCOLATE AT ALL, THIS EASTER. DID YOU SPELL EASTER AS EATER PURPOSELY? HAHAHAHA :p I WILL GET YOU A BUNNY :) OR SOME, CRAPP, NO SUGAR, NO MILK CHOCOLATE EGGS - I.E. BOILED EGGS <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha i thought Eater would sound funny :D I would like a live bunny :D no boiled eggs please :P

      Delete
  2. Henceforth we should celebrate Eater instead of Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete