Tuesday 8 September 2015

Camden.


Camden is such a cool place.
Went there last week with Martyna and my brother.
The stickers on the poles just made my day.














And although its beautiful, i would consider it a dodgy place.

I mean who sell this in a mobile phone stand?
(Legit photo I took from a stall)



When we proceeded to walk alongside the canal There was like 3 guys standing leaning against the wall and when we walked past this happened:

Guy1: Hey mate.
Pawel: Yeah?
Guy1:Smoke, smoke?
Pawel: Looks at him awkwardly.
Guy1: Best Ghanja in town.

And we kinda quickened the pace because i didn't know how long i could keep my laughter in.

I also took some cool shots alongside the canal:



There was also a giant rocking chair just casually stuck to a shop.
And at the end of the day we got to see a distinct rainbow.

Remember kids, don't go Camden alone... unless you want to get stoned.

It's so nice to be back. It's so nice to write down everything. I've missed this.
I said i took a break from blogging because i have a life but blogging is a part of my life.
There's a post on my camping experience coming up tomorrow simply because i wake up at 6:30am tomorrow, and it's pretty late now.

Peace out.


1 comment:

  1. Loooooool hahahahaha they were trying to sell you drugs!!! I have to go Camden one day ;)

    ReplyDelete