Thursday 10 September 2015

Pearty time!


I've decided to start skipping again, i like it because it takes my mind off things. Aaand it's also that i'm into weird crap and like to feel when my heart rate increases and i can feel the blood crculate my body.
The fact that my blood is taking up and delivering fresh oxygen to my cells get's me happy i suppose.
I got on the tank top my grandma gave me (it smells like her perfume), is it weird that i like some people's smells. Like everyone has their own distinct smell, i love my mum's smell and my grandma's smell. I guess i always liked smelling things like candles or i prefer the smell of food to the actual taste (unless it's freshly baked bread).

When i was taking a break..
*casually completing sudoku*
*a wild idea appears*

My internal monologue at that moment:
Since we have an apple and pear tree in my garden, with ripe fruits.. so like if i can take out the ladder from behind the shed and climb it and then pick the fruits.
That's not a bad idea, i woud have a pear party.. no! A PEARTY! *badum tss*

So i am indeed having a pearty, and i don't feel too eager to eat more than 3 because i feel a little sick.

Awkward moment of the day:
So there's this guy in college who does art and Salmo ships me with him (nobody can replace my fofo).
Anyway, he was sitting outside the college sketching the building and we were walking out of the college so i was like might as well take a look at the drawing but as soon as i did he looked up and i just did the most obvious 'totally wasn't looking at you- let me quicky look at that interesting tree' gesture.
And it wasn't even just the eye direction that i changed i proper held my hand up to my face and did the 'hmm- thinking' face you see on tv when the character is debating whether or not to buy an expensive car.
Whereas Mehwish said loudly: "Nice drawing guys."
And i couldn't help but laugh at the situation.
His shading was on point though.

I promised you guys blog entries from the camp. Don't worry, they're coming.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment