Monday 21 September 2015

Is it really possible to know anyone?


That question got me thinking.
We only think we know our close friends or even family.

But there's no way you tell them about everything there is about you, then why should they?

Ok, for example. I know Trevor. I love Trevor in fact, but is it really possible that i know her fully? I'm a 100% sure that there are major things that she hasn't even brought up in a conversation, things to do with her and her life.

How do i know this? It's because I don't tell her a lot of stuff. Mostly not intentionally of course but you know what i mean?

Do you really know your parents? Do you care to find out?

Another example: I knew my grandparents all my life but only on my recent holiday I found out stuff from their earlier years. Did you know that their wedding photo was taken a week after they got married? of course you didn't.

I like doing mental research on people.
Trust me it's nothing odd, i assure you.

I like taking note of how people rect to certain things and their facial expressions and just collect mental facts about them whenever possible.

It's easier to read their body language and guess their reactions or for that matter answers.

I can't help the fact that i am curious and observant.

Peace out and extract information from people whenever you can, you never know what you might find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment