Tuesday 22 September 2015

Objective view of rain and bizarre screaming incident.


Did i ever mention how i love the smell of air after it rains? It's just something about the freshness and coolness that makes me feel alive.

On my way from college i noticed that someone grows legit sunflowers in their front garden, they are simply majestic. It's like they don't care about all of the other little pretty delicate flowers, they're being themselves and that's what i like about them. They seem happy. I know it sounds odd to think that they have a conscious mind, but i'm just like that.

I was reading a book and something just occurred to me; All of these book (or movie for that part) characters are finding their true love at 16/17 years of age and i'm just here like: "I'm not even sure what to eat for breakfast." You get me?
I don't think people need significant others at such a young age, call me old fashioned but I personally don't even know what I want to do in life, let alone have a boyfriend. How does one obtain a boyfriend anyway? It's just such a complicated process, I would rather admire from afar.

Anyway the post was supposed to be about my day..

Incident 1: 
I got to Wembley Central at like 20 mins to 10am as i had a lesson at 11am. And i looked at the display board when i noticed that there was no 182 showing at all. I got a bit irritated and confused. I was just thinking that i should probably wait a bit because i haven't got money on me to get the train.
May i add it was raining, and once the screen said that the 182 is 'due' I just walked from under the bus shelter to the edge of the pavement.
I waited there another 2 minutes and It happened so fast i didn't even know what was happening.
A car was speeding and literally splashed me from head to toe in dirty road-puddle water, not even exaggerating! I had water on my cheeks and my whole coat was soaked including my phone which was in the pocket.
Everyone from the bus stop (and may i add there was plenty of people there) was just looking at me, so i decided to play it cool and act as if that never happened but i was so pissed.
Another car. This time only splashed my jeans. I let that one slide thrugh as my bus came.
Guess what? It didn't stop. I had to wait another minute for the one behind it.
Of course terminated half an hour from my college, how lucky?
At least i wasn't alone because Sarah joined me there by accident.

My coat was dry by the time we finished running to the lesson, a minute late but unnoticed.

Incident 2:
Now this is a very bizarre experience..
We had a 2 hour break so we made our way to the shopping centre to eat.
We came back by bus and then crossed the road to get to college.
Our whole gang walking on the pavement, i was at the very edge from the side of the road.
Suddenly I hear a loud scream right next to my ear, it was so frightening that I jumped up and screamed myself.
I looked around in panic, it took me a few second to realise that whoever that was in the pick-up truck that went pass me must've done it on purpose.

Like who even does that? Just scream at random college students from your car window?

I started to feel kind of upset, i started thinking about uni and coursework, which made all my positive energy just somehow escape from my body.
I felt like a depressed limp noodle, but instead of telling people what's wrong i just said "I'm tired." Which works every time.

Peace out for now, hope you're a Sunflower.

1 comment: