Wednesday 30 September 2015

Wilting Sunflowers.


Hey there fellow readers. (And you Steven, i like your hair btw.)

I hope you're doing good, because i am not.
But Agata.. people have it even worse than you, stop complaining!

Yes, it's true i could be for example starving or running away from my homeland by boat.

But sometimes you just got to think about your own situation, and i don't know where i'm going in life and fear is slowly making a big comeback.
Do you believe that flowers can reflect a persons well-being? Because let me tell you, those sunflowers are wilting, winter is coming.

I'm not doing anything about it if i whine all the time, struggle is there for me to take care of it and eventually conquer.

I am in fact taking things into my own hands, i'm going to give it everything i've got. (at least that's the plan)

I managed to catch up on gravity falls today, thought that cartoon can't get any better? well, i was clearly wrong.

Favourite Quote: "When i have a child, i'm going to name it: Grenda 2: The sequel"

I am doing this thing where I'm recording my lessons for Mehwish who's away. She literally gave me her mum's phone to look after. Her last words were: "Agata I trust you." Wow.
The phone went dead in Chemistry but i think i managed to film my chemistry teacher dancing, which is something i can look forward to seeing.

I am glad that my posts interest you Amelia, but I need research first before writing a blogpost about our class. I am a bit pumped about the idea, but at the same time i don't want to throw shade at anyone as that are not my intentions.
Will definitely try to be diplomatic about it. Just not right now.

I know i change topics really quickly, but do you ever just get a cringe attack? Like out of nowhere thought like: "Oh remember what you did a year ago, that was so embarrassing. How can you live with yourself."
Yup, that happens often. I have 2 reactions to it:

1) Giggle under my breath/ big-ass smile into thin air.
2)Cover face with hands and contemplate my life choices.

As I said, hope you had a good day. Even if you didn't, There's always tomorrow.

Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. How come you are not doing too good? Yeah others have it worse but that does not mean you do not have the right to complain. Everything will be alright

    ReplyDelete