Tuesday 15 September 2015

Hellos & Goodbyes.

Totally get you Trevor. So many people I miss. (Have a letter for you btw)

Actually today when i was walking out of college, Mariam said: "Are you going to miss me, guys?"

I was just thinking, every time i get to actually know a fantastic person it's already time to move on with life. It's really not ok.

The amount of spectacular people that I am not going to see probably for the rest of my life.
You could use the argument "Stay in touch." but for me when someone is not physically seeing me just fades away in this distant memory of their self as i remembered them.

Life eventually gets you busy, so busy you don't get to meet up with people you care about.

I want to be alone, i don't get much privacy.
But when i do, I feel lonely. Not lonely in a physical sense.
I just long for someone to talk to, none of that nonsense about UCAS or just goofing about. Not saying it's not great because it is.. Just saying that I get enough of that at college.

I want to talk with people that can actually hold up an intellectual conversation with me. By intellectual I mean a conversation full of life. Not just empty and presumably 'funny' words being thrown around.
Something for me to remember.

Peace out.


No comments:

Post a Comment