Tuesday 8 September 2015

Guys, i'm still alive.


I'm so sorry i wasn't able to post, like so many things happening this summer.
I will address the matter of my summer holidays in several posts. 

My camera battery finally came! I went hampstead heath aaanddd..



But, summer is over.

Had my first day at college today, second year is going to be tough but i am determined and motivated to do great this year.

Today turned out to be a pretty successful day, seeing familiar faces always makes me smile. Oh! I just love people! But i know this attitude towards them is going to change as we progress into the year.

Thought my last ID photo couldn't get any more ridiculously hilarious? I was wrong. Oh boy was I wrong! 
First Year.

Second Year.












So many new faces!
It feels fresh.

Unfortunately FOFO left. Sad life. On the bright sun tough this year there's more to choose from... am i objectifying boys?? Im sorry to all of the guys out there for my terrible thoughts.

I've started reading a survival guide on how to survive a zombie outbreak, needless to say it's one of my favourites! And it has diagrams and everything.
It's actually really interesting, i love movies about zombies but the book just opened my eyes as to how unrealistic the scenarios are.

Amelia bought me a sudoku book when she was on holidays and it's i Serbian! How cool is that?

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment