Monday 9 March 2015

General update on my life.


Hey, kinda neglected this blog huh?
Well lately i just didn’t have the motivation.
No motivation for life in general.

Saturday 7th March
Went out with Trevor and the whole peppergrinder family.
I guess i needed that trip, it took out the stress from my daily life. Even tough only for a little while, but sometimes 'a little' is enough.
After that i went to B&Q and bought a cactus, it does not have a name yet so I'm open for some original suggestions.
I went to sleep at 8pm because i felt really dizzy and sick.
Dreamt of being in a boarding school. It was weird as i dreamt that all of my friends turned against me..They weren't my real life friends, just dream friends but it's quite depressing but i have no control over my dreams.

Sunday 8th March
Learning the ukulele is not as simple as you think.
The strumming patterns are actually fun to learn but changing chords accordingly is harder.
So the video post will take a longer while.
I'm currently learning a song by Bruno Mars - 'You can count on me'.
When i first heard it, I was like: "This is so cheesy, but i like it."

Monday 9th March
I realised that there's a lot of things that i keep to myself. It's so confusing being an introvert and an extrovert at the same time. I do not like discussing my feelings. I do not like showing my feelings. I don't even cry during sad scenes in films! I seriously don't know why, sometimes it's just more comfortable for me.

I have been also listening to Foster the peoples new album 'Supermodel'.
To tell you the truth it's a beautiful album. Not for everyone’s taste but surely for my taste.

Well see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment