Saturday 10 October 2015

Weird Dreams. Part 2?


So lately I have been having weird dreams, this always happens to e when i am stressed. But they have been getting quite interesting lately so i decided to make a note of at least one situation in a dream.

For example today i had a dream i was out with someone in a shopping centre and i bought a burger from a fast-food shop, I ate half way through and the meat was half-raw the people i was with tried to convince me it was the most delicious thing that the place has to offer. Like why? The dream compensated the raw burger with slides in the shopping centre, how cool would that be?

OK. So I have a detailed description of an odd dream I had literally a week ago.
Here's an extract from 'Agata's Journal of Peculiar dreams'.
Entry Titled: Beaver Trouble. 02/10/2015
I was in a car on my way to College, Amelia was driving and me and Christian were at the back of the car. (This is probably because I took the bus home with them on Friday) I was holding my coursework on my lap, ready to be given in to the teacher. Amelia suddenly takes a sharp turn and the car lands in a river, she continues to drive along it with surprisingly no one panicking about what just happened. "It's a short-cut" she explained. The car doors just suddenly disappear and when i look to my left there is just about 10 beavers swimming towards me. I start moving away when one of them drags me out of the car and the others bite my toes. Keep in mind that I am holding my coursework above the water so it doesn't get wet. When everyone processes what happened, Christian pulls me inside the car by the coursework papers. (Basically something Physically incorrect, something out of a cartoon :P). Amelia drives faster along the river faster so the beavers cannot reach us. We act as if nothing happened. Just before i woke up I say to the others: "I finally have something to blog about." Like these were my literal words.. What is wrong with me.. Haha. 
End of entry. 
 After i woke up i swear i still felt the beavers biting my toes.

Peace out.




No comments:

Post a Comment