Saturday 10 October 2015

Confrontation.


Wednesday during Psychology coincidentally my last class that day, I had gained a new experience not a pleasant one.

We were inside the learning centre upstairs and we sit at circular tables, each work place is supplied with a docked computer. Our class took place in like a separated part, I sat with Sarah and as we were talking her face does this weird thing. Like her face does this 'Oh no you just didn't do that' look. And I turn around behind me where she was staring and this guy and girl start laughing to each other.

I ask her what happened. She just looked at me and said 'I saw a flash'. I was thinking: 'Nooo..'
She made that face again, and I quickly looked back and they both hid behind their screens.
Sarah said 'Another one.' I was just thinking, there is no way they took a photo of us TWICE.

I panicked a little, like I always joke about sneaky pics of people but being in a situation like this really made me think how odd it feels.
He just kinda hid behind his computer monitor and he placed the phone in a gap between the work desk and the bottom part of the computer. Why the hell would you have the flash on when you take a sneak pic of someone? People are dumb.
The people used to be in Sarah's class until she got transferred, so I knew they meant to take a photo of Sarah and not me. But for what?
We started to discuss with Sarah why the hell they might want our picture, and an unsettling conclusion sprang up.
You see, people jokingly call her a 'traitor' because she moved classes, but maybe the guy took the picture of Sarah in our class to show it to the others in his class. It's dumb but what else would be the motive. It's not like he likes Sarah, as the girl with him was his girlfriend.

Sarah was just so pissed off, she announced that she is going to speak to him after the class finishes.
I was like, Are you mad? What the hell are you going to tell him?

She went anyway, she even tried to drag me with her. I didn't know what was happening but I got kinda dizzy and everything was just blurry, my hands were shaking and my stomach was in a knot. Everyone was leaving and then Amelia asked if i was alright and I just didn't know how to explain it to her because it was the first time it happened to me.

Sarah came back after speaking to the girl and Apparently they were 'Face-timing' someone. Who the hell face-times when their back camera flash is on? Y u lyin for? We walked out and as soon as i got out into the fresh air i started to feel much better.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment