Wednesday 21 October 2015

Deal with it.

It's always me that has to be strong, i hate to cry.
Lately i just have to force stop myself from bursting out in tears.
Every time i hear news about her or even someone mentions her in a conversation.
I just want to lock myself in a room and never come out again.
My biggest regret is not telling people how much they mean to me, it's just hard for me to show my feelings because I'm the sort of person that laughs at their brother's tears when watching Titanic.

Sometimes it's hard. Life is hard and we learn to deal with it.

Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. I think that crying is alright. Not that you care for my opinion. :P

    If you feel like crying, then cry.

    If you feel weak then depend on someone.

    If you feel like you cannot carry one, take a moment out of life.

    Dealing with situations, like it really is strong, in a world where people avoid situations. However, it is hard to do all the time

    ReplyDelete