Friday 23 October 2015

Count your blessings.

I am truly blessed with the people in my life, I love you fellow reader.
I feel better now, grandma just needs to get her heart restored to normal functioning as her liver regenerating medicine has quite serious side-effects.
But all is better, and that's what counts.

When i feel sad i like to listen to sad music, i know Trevor does this too. I remember in year 11 when she really wasn't ok she used to listen to Florence and walk with her hair down and just avoided everyone.
What i found out from experience is that when you feel sad, it's worth spending time with people who make you feel happy and wanted. Don't retreat into your own bubble.

Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy your grandma is sort of getting onto the track of alright. :)

    True. We should defo count our blessings. I totally agree. When people are upset, things should be talked about and we should hang with friends to remember how amazing life can be.

    Whenever I think of my life, I think its a life well spent. I haven't done many adventurous things - I am a book worm. However, just meeting and knowing people makes all the difference in life. :)

    Hahahahah Florence and the Machine is awesome.

    In year 11, I was a shadow of my former self, however, I am baaacccckk still listening to Florence and the machine, whose music, I find is less sad than it is magical and like wow.

    Hahahaha my comment is coming along to be longer than your actual post.

    One last point is that I like how you said when I 'really wasn't ok' because I detest saying words like okay and fine and alright when people ask when I am.

    Hahahaha love you

    ReplyDelete