Sunday 25 October 2015

Unrequited Love.

Trevor is spending the entire week at NCS.. in Wales.
So i'm just stuck here doing my coursework...

That reminds me of a certain situation that took place nearly a year ago, like last late October/Early November.
so i went to NCS and to my dismay discovered that a certain someone is going too.
That threw me a bit off guard as i went to the same high school as the certain someone, and haven't seen him around a lot even tough he went to harrow on the hill during the 6 week induction.
both of us were transferred to the Weald Campus but he did a little earlier.

Trevor spoke to him more than i did so she kinda knew that he has a thing for me but i never really gave it much thought.
We went Wales together, we were on different teams but we saw each other more than enough.
I didn't know anyone there so i kinda stuck to him for the first couple of hours.
Basially one thing led to another and next thing i know is that he confessed to me over Whatsapp (A bit of an advice, never confess to anyone via text. Do it in person.)

Looking back at my Screenshots, it's so cringy. I can't believe a year has gone by. Basically I was really rude.
Want an example?

Pretty harsh, huh?
I have hurt his feelings and that's what i hate most about my 16 year old self, i was just insensitive to other people. 
It takes guts to post a screenshot of something like that on the internet.
Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. I was in Staffordshire... still in the UK. :P
    I have to counter argue to what you said about your 16 year old self being insensitive to others. I think she was mature and that she was more considerate of other peoples feelings than ever before. I think with him, like he should not have texted you to reveal that sort of thing. Reading the screenshot, yeah, it's harsh, but understandable.

    If you are free you can come to my show case on Friday???

    ReplyDelete