Saturday 10 October 2015

Incy Wincy Loner.


Lately I catch myself doing stuff when i am not supposed to, like i have got something more important to do but i still do something completely different.

My latest hobbies Include:

  • Preparing orange juice and stirring it with a kids whisk. My mum walked into the kitchen and i was just making sure the concentration of the juice is even and I felt like a scientist, she gave me like a 'I am honestly used to your crap, so this does not surprise me' look.
  • Coming up with ridiculous nicknames for Pawel, the situation where Peter only comes home on the weekends only gives me more time with experimenting and twisting the name 'Pawel', i love Polish for its flexibility, English can be boring when making up nicknames. 
  • Decorating biscuits with homemade icing, 10:30pm on a school night. Managed to make a cat and a dog with 3D ears. Wish i took pictures.
  • I started staring at spiders in my garden and even tough they are quite repulsive, its something about the loneliness and the lack of caught flies on their web that makes me feel sorry for them. I remember when i was in Year 7, back when i had a sad and lonely life. I had science in the morning and i used to come to school very early and just stare out of the window at a family of spiders. There was Parents and 2 tiny spiders, I always watched how the parents looked out for them and how they cared for them when they fed them mummified flies. Which kinda made me feel happy but even more lonely.  
  • Singing old Rihanna songs like 'Please don't stop the music' or 'Shut up and drive' out of nowhere. Pawel and I sing duets together, it's pretty funny.
  • Finding lost things. My mum lost her favourite t-shirt a while back, she thought that the strong winds we had must've blown away the shirt from the washing line in the garden. While around that time I lost my tablet, looked for it all over the house during a course of around 4 weeks. When i was cleaning my room I found both of them under my bed, The shirt and the tablet. Murphy's Law everyone, you find it when you stop looking for it.
So i was going to write another post about a weird situation at College, but i've gotta bounce. Will update in a few hours.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment