Saturday 10 October 2015

Untitled Post. jk, it's very titled.


Yes, this is my 4th post today, fight me about it! :D
I am so proud of Trevor, she has already got a conditional offer at one uni. 
Like wow, good for you famalam!

Good news: My grandma came home from the hospital today after like a week, i didn't write about it because it was sort of personal. Actually so personal I started crying on Thursday when listening to 'Afire Love by Ed Sheeran', like just on a bu crying quietly, I was just like get it together Agata Jeez. I don't know why but i started to think about her and I just can't cope with the thought i might loose her.
Screw personal, i'm so happy that i just had to mention it.
She's one of the most important people in my life, she practically raised me. 
Practically my role model, she's been through so mush crap in her life but she's a strong woman and i admire that.

Been listening to Twenty One Pilots lately; quality music, sick beats and top-notch lyrics.
Not everyone's taste, dislike some songs myself but worth a try.
Favourite Songs ATM:
-Stressed Out (one of my all time favourite songs actually, learned most of the lyrics and singing the fast part is so satisfying.)
-Forest
-Kitchen Sink (great for walking to college coz it's got sick beats init.)
-Lovely
-Be Concerned
-Car Radio
-Clear

I should probably get back to Chemistry. Coursework, ready or not here i come!
Peace out.


No comments:

Post a Comment