Tuesday 20 October 2015

obsesselfie. (i tried ok?)

I get called 'old-fashioned' because i don't take out my phone at every opportunity possible.
I've read this article/post a week ago and it's so true, people are so addicted to phones and technology it's mad. It's worth checking out: Link below
http://dangerousminds.net/comments/photographer_removes_smartphones_from_images_to_show_how_obsessed_we_are_wi

Just because i choose to actually have face to face interactions with people instead of staring at a screen for half of my life texting random bull crap or checking what other people are up to, i don't need that. To be honest the only thing i need my phone for is listening to music and answering calls from my mum (Yes, im that sad. Fight me about it.)
All im saying is that it's a bit stupid if you're sitting at a table with your friends and all of them are doing something on their phone. how sick is that? why don't you talk people?

Like, our generation is so freaking vain. The amount of selfies and just trying to look good for other people is too much for me. I will look shit if i want to look shit I don't give a crap if your eyes hurt from looking at me. The lack of interaction/communication together with this constant goal of achieving 'perfectness' is honestly distasteful.
This constant chase after the newest gadgets too, just because someone has an old phone he is perceived as lesser than anyone else? wake up people.

End of rant. Lol just needed to get this off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment