Thursday 29 October 2015

Crushed to death... with a heel.

How's my half-term going?
Honestly, it's already Friday and i haven't been out of the house much. Literally been out like 3-4 times for maximum 30 mins.

Trevor went NCS but she's back and i'm going to her showcase tomorrow, should be fun.
I'm kind anxious as i don't know anyone there and she's gonna have newly made friends around her and i'm just gonna stand there admiring the wall. Maybe i am just overthinking.

Without her i realised i don't go out much at all. It's weird.

I've completed like 2 games and binge-watched a show about a dance studio and all of the drama happening between the people in the team. I only watched the third season but i roughly caught on with what was happening, i didn't watch it for the drama.. i watched it for the dance sequences. I guess dance is my secret weakness, to be honest all art forms are amazing.

The other day i stayed up till late and went to brush my teeth at like 1:20am, so i was just inside the bathroom with the lights off as the street light outside the bathroom window gave enough light to see anything. I was just happily brushing and then i see a dark blob moving in the corner of my eye. I turned to the side where the bath tub was and it was still unclear what it was so i kinda leaned over the bath so take a closer look. It moved slightly and i nearly got a heart attack, with the toothbrush in one hand i raced to my room to get a torch.
I turned it on only to discover that there was a huge spider on the wall, my heart pounding and foam dripping from my mouth i had to think of a plan to get rid of it. It had thick dark brown legs and honestly i've never seen a spider like that ever before. It must've got in through the open window in the bathroom.
I was just thinking to myself: "It better not be some kind of jumping spider or i'm out of here"
 (I did some research and its common name is "Cupboard spider" or "false black widow", for those daring people go search 'Steatoda Grossa' in google. Fortunately it was a male, females are bigger.)

Anyway so i decided to take action, i had a big bottle of water in my room so i kinda poured it all over the spider so it goes down the drain, or at least doesn't come back up.

First 2 seconds of my plan went fine until the spider literally came back from the dead and climbed up the shower cable with it's fat yet swift legs. I was just freaking out as i did not expect it to do that. I just stood there and couldn't move, if only i had a shoe with me.. i couldn't go downstairs as my dad was sleeping so i had to grab my mums heels from the wardrobe which were the only shoes i could hope for.
I charged at it as quietly as i could and mercilessly murdered the bugger.
Then i was just whispering to its corpse: "yeah, that's right. I better not find your cousins in my room or the same fate will meet them. Understood?"
Keep in mind that i was still trembling from the adrenaline.


I am definitely the backbone of my family, i have courage flowing in my veins.

I left the dead body in the bathtub so i can show my little brother the size of it , he's really scared of spiders. It was fun telling him my heroic adventure in the morning.

Remember, fear can be overcome.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment