Thursday 4 June 2015

Awkward moment of the day.. Yesterday.


When walking out of biology for our lunch break, the class made their way to the stair case located at the end of the corridor.

Making our way down, Mehwish dropped her ID card and her phone on the middle bit of the stair case..

Extract from my notebook, I wrote a draft of the post on my way to college.

Being the good friend i am, I decided to help a friend in need, not knowing of the terrible events that followed.
I wanted to bend down but ended up squatting to touch the floor, as i had my backpack on I had to lean forward to reach the phone but having a heavy folder and a laptop inside it did not help at all.
I lost my balance, tried to regain it but toppled over instead so that my bum was sitting on the ground.
I proceeded to laugh hysterically as my classmates standing around me shot me confused looks.
I picked up the phone and stripped of any dignity continued my way down the stairs, regaining air in my lungs.
I have to tell you, when i laugh it literally sounds like somebody is crying. Like I deeply exhale and then try to inhale to replace the air and it makes like a high-pitched noise...

Peace out and have an awkward day!

No comments:

Post a Comment